Tagging is the HOT new thing on the Web.
Flickr, Delicious, Technorati - are all being powered by tags. Your tags.
The growing number of these kind of sites poses a problem. A large problem. And one that is growing.
- "Where did I use that tag?"
- "What tags did I use over there?"
- "Where did I tag that cute picture with 'sunflower'?"
We are giving away our tags - and losing control of them at the same time. It is time to take back the tags. A solution is comming. Real soon now.
The Web 2.0 powered tagging site that lets you tag - tags.
- AJAX powered and developed with Ruby on Rails
- Tag your tags
- Search your tagged tags
- Connect up to other peoples tagged tags
- Even tag your tagged tags
And there's more! We can't really reveal much of the other hot stuff we're working on - but how does "Enterprise TagTagger" sound? We knew you'd like that. Did we say tagging is hot? Yes, we thought so.